Tuesday, November 20, 2007

a failed experiment / cleaning my plate

ok, so here i am, almost eleven months into this thing and two months removed from my last entry. shameful. writing about every film i watch took a surprisingly long time to become tiresome, but in the end it was wedding preparation that waylaid this thing for good. and once you get backlogged (it first happened to me, i think, with Danny Boyle's Sunshine, which i liked quite a lot but made the apparent mistake of sharing my thoughts on via email, after which i felt i'd said what i needed to say, and never bothered to translate here) there's no hope.

so i'm rebooting this thing. for the sake of completism i'm posting empty entries for the films i've watched since i took a powder, with the hopes that i'll go back and fill them in.

but i've spent the past few weeks putting together a pretty nice little home theater, which is to my mind primarily an investment to the same effect this one is.


oh god, the movies, i love them so much.

1 comment:

sara grace said...

Yay, I'm so glad you'll be blogging again. We've all been blog-slackers these last few months. Hope everything is going well!